- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL)
- Arlington National Cemetery: A Monument Fashioned From Hallowed Ground
- The National Counterterrorism Center: What Is a Terrorist and How Do We Know Who They Are?
- The Monument for Victims of Hostile Acts: Honor Inscribed In Stone
- Monumental Expression: Dark Elegy and the Edification of Hope
- Connection to Tranquility: The Calgary Peace Bridge
- The Wall for Peace: A Parisian Wailing Wall
- From Russia With Tears: To the Struggle Against World Terrorism
- What Happened to H. R. 2982?
- Nothing More Than Nothing: The Weight of a Snowflake
- The USS Cole Memorial: “10/12 Happened Before 9/11”
- Service Above Self: The Rotary Club International
- Inquire, Learn, and Reflect: The May 4 Memorial of Kent State University
- Georg Zundel and the Concept of Peace Research
- Tribute in Light: A Heavenly-Reaching Luminesce
- Peace as a Duty: The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC)
- Pillars of Steel: The 7 July Memorial
Honor the Victims of Terrorism
19th Anniversary of 911September 11th, 20209 months to go.
- 39,127 hits
Tag Archives: Current Events
There are times when a certain custom, way of life, or creative expression make so much sense to the human race that they are adapted to fit other circumstances, with the hope a similar result will occur. “What goes around … Continue reading
Zurab Tsereteli is a Russian artist and architect who graduated from the world famous Tbilisi State Academy of Arts in Moscow. Despite controversy that surrounded his majestic and imaginative works of art and architecture, he rose to fame in the Soviet … Continue reading