- Forty Years in the Making: The Bureau of Counterterrorism
- Peace Poles: The World Peace Prayer Society
- Joe Rosenthal and Thomas Franklin: Two Photos with a Patriotic Subject
- The Global Peace Palace: Promoting Martyrdom and Tolerance
- The Crazy Horse Memorial: Colossal and Controversial
- The Korean War Veterans Memorial: A Subject of Litigation
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL)
- Arlington National Cemetery: A Monument Fashioned From Hallowed Ground
- The National Counterterrorism Center: What Is a Terrorist and How Do We Know Who They Are?
- The Monument for Victims of Hostile Acts: Honor Inscribed In Stone
- Monumental Expression: Dark Elegy and the Edification of Hope
- Connection to Tranquility: The Calgary Peace Bridge
- The Wall for Peace: A Parisian Wailing Wall
- From Russia With Tears: To the Struggle Against World Terrorism
- What Happened to H. R. 2982?
- Nothing More Than Nothing: The Weight of a Snowflake
- The USS Cole Memorial: “10/12 Happened Before 9/11”
Honor the Victims of Terrorism
19th Anniversary of 911September 11th, 20203 months to go.
- 39,650 hits
Tag Archives: Bureau of Diplomatic Security
December 14, 2019 will mark the 40th anniversary of the day my father fell victim to a terrorist attack while working in Istanbul, Turkey as a civilian contractor with NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization). After a long career in the … Continue reading