- The Institute for the Study of Violent Groups (ISVG)
- Forty Years in the Making: The Bureau of Counterterrorism
- Peace Poles: The World Peace Prayer Society
- Joe Rosenthal and Thomas Franklin: Two Photos with a Patriotic Subject
- The Global Peace Palace: Promoting Martyrdom and Tolerance
- The Crazy Horse Memorial: Colossal and Controversial
- The Korean War Veterans Memorial: A Subject of Litigation
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL)
- Arlington National Cemetery: A Monument Fashioned From Hallowed Ground
- The National Counterterrorism Center: What Is a Terrorist and How Do We Know Who They Are?
- The Monument for Victims of Hostile Acts: Honor Inscribed In Stone
- Monumental Expression: Dark Elegy and the Edification of Hope
- Connection to Tranquility: The Calgary Peace Bridge
- The Wall for Peace: A Parisian Wailing Wall
- From Russia With Tears: To the Struggle Against World Terrorism
- What Happened to H. R. 2982?
- Nothing More Than Nothing: The Weight of a Snowflake
Honor the Victims of Terrorism
19th Anniversary of 911September 11th, 202065 days to go.
- 39,747 hits
Tag Archives: human-rights
The Mid-East has a reputation for being a hotbed of terrorism, obviously due to a clash of three major religions that frequently makes the evening news. The State of Israel is no exception to this rule, having experienced acts … Continue reading