- Joe Rosenthal and Thomas Franklin: Two Photos with a Patriotic Subject
- The Global Peace Palace: Promoting Martyrdom and Tolerance
- The Crazy Horse Memorial: Colossal and Controversial
- The Korean War Veterans Memorial: A Subject of Litigation
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL)
- Arlington National Cemetery: A Monument Fashioned From Hallowed Ground
- The National Counterterrorism Center: What Is a Terrorist and How Do We Know Who They Are?
- The Monument for Victims of Hostile Acts: Honor Inscribed In Stone
- Monumental Expression: Dark Elegy and the Edification of Hope
- Connection to Tranquility: The Calgary Peace Bridge
- The Wall for Peace: A Parisian Wailing Wall
- From Russia With Tears: To the Struggle Against World Terrorism
- What Happened to H. R. 2982?
- Nothing More Than Nothing: The Weight of a Snowflake
- The USS Cole Memorial: “10/12 Happened Before 9/11”
- Service Above Self: The Rotary Club International
- Inquire, Learn, and Reflect: The May 4 Memorial of Kent State University
Honor the Victims of Terrorism
19th Anniversary of 911September 11th, 20205 months to go.
- 39,496 hits
Tag Archives: Kerala
With a long history rooted in the export of pepper and rubber, the State of Kerala is located in southwest India on the Malabar Coast. Noted for its high rate of literacy, house boats, and tourist attractions, it is … Continue reading